Thursday, December 25, 2008

Post Christmas Blues


Siiiggghhhh....its over. Back to the real world ....a new year will begin...there will be no excuse for drinking eggnog or eating ungodly amounts of chocolate covered cherries, the store wont have out all the really cool, holidayed coffee creamers(peppermint mocha was my favorite this year), I cant threaten the boys with Santa watching them when they misbehave, no more 24 hour Christmas music on 101.9. Total Bummer.

We had a wonderful Christmas. We were so blessed, not only in gifts, but in valuable family time and hilarious memories and traditions that will be remembered for years.

I will post pics as soon as I get them.


P.S. I need to go on a diet. I ate my weight in tamales,chili, ham, queso, cookies, fudge, toffee, stuffed jalapenos, egg casserole, apple pie, truffles...you name it....I ate it. =))))

No comments: