1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper, but I enjoy wrapping the first 3 presents and then I get really sloppy with it!!!
3. When do you put up the tree?Usually the Sunday after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? I procrastinate, but I usually force myself on January 2, such a depressing task
5. Do you like eggnog? I would take a eggnog bath if I could.....;-)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Man, so many, the Barbie Dream House, the Huffy Bike that rocked the pink and mint green color pattern
7. Hardest person to buy for? No doubts, all the men in my family.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Melanie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? a Snow Buddies one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them! It's always so exciting to go out to the mail box and get a card.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?Hmmm, , I do remember getting a penguin turtleneck from my mom when I was like 8 and hated it. I even remember taking it back to Mervyn's with my mom.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Lampoons Christmas, the best!!!!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I was early this year, I started in early November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?Don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Where do I start? Um, everything!!!!
16. Lights on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?O Holy Night by Martina McBride or Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but one day, when the kids are older, I want to rent a cabin in Tahoe and have Christmas there!!! Wouldn't that be awesome!!!?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donor, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Nothing,except when it is like 75 degrees on Christmas day, I hate that!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blue and Silver