Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Favorite Day of the Year...Christmas Eve.

It is Laura's official favorite day of the year...Christmas Eve. I love the magic in the air, the way the kids cant sit still and keep on asking, "When will Santa get here?" and "How will he fit down the chimney?". It's a day to enjoy with your family, to eat, to laugh, to give, to receive and most of all, to celebrate His birth. I will always get chills when I hear "Silent Night" or "O Holy Night".

We're off to early church, then my late Memo's house to see my mom's side of the family and then to Melanie's house to hunker down and have some more family time. Mel, will you have the coffee ready for me since I will be up all night playing "Santa"? Tomorrow is the big morning!!!!

I wish everyone a blessed holiday and may your Christmas be a happy blending of sharing times, caring times and moments of love. I'll leave you with some pictures from Christmas 2007.






No comments: