Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Stars are Aligned


Well, it is Fall and with the change in the season, I cant help but notice the changes in my children. Not only in their individual personalities, but in how they interact with each other. I think they may actually be starting to like each other, lol! They have always had their brotherly love, but man do they fight!!!! But over the past few days, I have seen a difference.

Instead of screaming and crying coming from the playroom, I hear giggles! Instead of Landon chasing Luke and Luke screaming, Luke wants to be chased and they fall to the ground in a non -combatish heap. Instead of them fighting over the same toy, I caught them actually playing with a toy...GASP...together!!!

I'm not sure if this is a phase or the stars are aligned perfectly, but I can say the mommy in me beams to see my boys enjoying each others company. I'm so blessed to see their brotherly bond grow right before my eyes.

No comments: