Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DislIKe IKE




Well, here I am, trying to blog and I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Everybody is anticipating the landfall of big, bad Hurricane Ike. We had a trip down to Port A planned for next weekend, so I'm assuming that Ike may wipe out the beachouse were renting. I'm a little agitated about that. BUT not nearly as agitated as all those poor evacuees are. Yuck! Let's all hope and pray that Ike powers down to a Category 1!!!

Otherwise, the boys and Larry are great. Were looking foward to the holiday season so rapidly approaching. I looovvveee this time of year. I do believe I love the anticipation and excitement BEFORE the holidays than the actual holiDAY itself.

Ok well, I'll leave you with a few pics from this summer .....go stock up on water and toilet paper in case Ike knocks us for a loop!!!! And dont forget cookies and maybe a bottle of wine, too! =)

No comments: