Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday-Living Room Edition


Well, here we are again. Once again, one of my fellow and favorite bloggers Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting this Fridays "Show us Where You Live-Living Room edition". So here it goes!



Rock arch that leads you from the living room to our master bedroom to the right or powder room to the left.


The sofa I nap on(hee, hee). I love my pillows, from a closer look, they have blue, tan and green circles on them...


I'm trying to go with a whole green/blue color theme....



Cool frame I got from Gruene Market Days.


I LOOVVEEE my rug!


Full view of fireplace.


Full view of living room sitting area. Those big windows give a great view of our backyard!




3 comments:

Maria Hanson said...

You have the best masonry in your home. I love it! So cool. And the windows are to die for. Just amazing.

Andrea said...

LOVE The rock arch. That is fabulous. Your living room is very nice! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sarah Robbins said...

Your mantle is fabulous! I love all the rock- natural elements are so calming. Thanks for sharing your living room!