Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Once again, I'm late....

This is a picture of me with my mom. Isnt she so pretty?=) My mom is special for many reasons..NONE of these reasons being that she still babies me when I'm sick, lets me lay on her couch when I'm exhausted from chasing my crazy boys, cleans my house when she babysits my boys, cooks my family dinner when I'm having a bad day...nope, I'm a grown woman, I don't need my mom to do any of those things for me. HA!HA!
Mom, you do so much for not only for me, but for my boys. Landon and Luke love their Memaw! You have always possessed that unique source of comfort that only a special mom can give. I big puffy heart you, Mom!
P.S. I also love that you make me the best cups of green tea ever!


This picture to me is why Mothers Day is so special to me. I simply could not be prouder of these two little boys. Landon and Luke, I cannot believe God blessed me with two such handsome, loving, hilarious, entertaining, and healthy boys. What did I do to deserve you two? I sure don't know, but I will spend the rest of my life thanking and praising Him for the gift of my two precious sons. I love you, my crazy boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Laura...

Love Aunt Pam