Saturday, November 15, 2008

Garden Ridge Pottery Madness

Why is that when I go the grocery store for milk, I end up coming out with a $200 bill and every food known to man but NO MILK?
Well, I did this in Garden Ridge Pottery today. I went in simply to find some ivy plants for the tops of my kitchen cabinets BUT I walked out with a blow up Santa airplane for the front yard, some bathroom wall art, a picture collage frame and a Christmas wreath..no ivy. Never even looked for ivy.
I got so swept up in the Christmas deco, the ivy was quickly forgotten. And if you ever are bored on a Saturday night alone with the kiddos, take them to Garden Ridge Pottery. We had so much fun. We stayed for 1.5 hours, going up and down the aisles admiring all the holiday decor. Landon tried to sneak half the stores deco into the cart and Luke was so enthralled with the 20 ft Santa they had on display, I think he may have gone into a trance...

1 comment:

Texas Mom said...

What fun! Isn't Christmas wonderful! Sounds like you have a case of Mistiitis, forgetting what you were there for. Have you lost your car in the parking lot yet? Just wait, it will happen soon enough.